Saturday, January 26, 2008

End of the plateau...

Many a hands began to scan around for the next plateau
Some say it was Greenland, and some say Mexico
Others decided it was nowhere except for where they stood
But those were all just guesses, wouldn't help you if they could...

Greenland and Mexico sound like lovely places to go, Greenland for climbing and Mexico for climbing and relaxing... however, not what i'm trying to get across. I have be stuck on a plateau for close to 4 months, finally... got below 215 lbs. a great numbers of factors, played in to this. Running around 20-25K a week, lifting 2-3 nights a week and climbing 2-3 days a week.

Most recently I started to take a page from Mark Twight books and a few other folks (friends/partners) on training, which I believe was the "last proverbial straw". Basically... insanity is the key I believe. Take a workout and think... ok... what can I do to make people look at me with a "What the fuck" face. works... seriously...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, It's been a month since your last post.... Don't leave us hanging here!