Thursday, February 28, 2008

For Jessa:

Ya... it's a been a while. Been busy, basically run, climb repeat. (Throw work in there as well). Down to 212.5 lbs today!

But besides that.... Been sick. Last Friday, I had a fever of 101.9 F. The works, hacking up green shit, joint paint, etc I'm still not fully recovered. To add insult to injury I twisted my ankle last night pretty bad...

So now, my focus is recovery, getting back up to 100% before March. I have two trips planned, one to the Red River Gorge and the other to Southern Illinois.

I'll post more when I'm finally off my meds.

I promise Jessa ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo, a new post! I feel so special you did it for me. Besides the hearing about the "green shit", I feel a little more complete today. Hope you're back to 110% soon!