Friday, December 21, 2007

Year ending...

Well just a couple more days till the end of the year. Over the last few weeks I have had some realizations and set some new goals. My goal to hit 199 by the end of the year, is not going to happen. However new goal... 190 by my Birthday. The last month I have been running and training harder that I have in a long while if ever. Starting to push distances like 10k - 12k and even 14-15k distances with out stopping, and sometimes though fresh snow. Which makes 12k feel like 20k.
Big goals set for '08 some I have mentioned some I will be keeping to myself, for now. Goals at first can seem insane, however the more and more you work towards them, the less and less insane they become.
If I don't get to posting again before the end of the year, Happy everything to everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.