Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Tuesday: Out with the old and baggy.

Again with the rain in the morning and the lack of sleep, guess who didn't go run :)
The day was a typical day, train, work, train, dinner, climb. After a short trip to Target, Kristen and I came home and got all my old cloths ready to donate.
I didn't think to take a picture until after we had put them in the plastic bags. But I think this image will do. Good riddance to them. I'll miss a few things though....There were a few Gap shirts that I have had since 2000 when Matt, Reid and Brad took me out to buy "real cloths" so chicks would actually talk to me, and a pair of my old skater pants. <sigh>


Breakfast: Cheerios w/milk Coffee
Snack: Coffee
Lunch: Lean Cuisine, 100 cal pack
Snack: 100 cal pack
Dinner: Pierogies w/ mashed taters and red cabbage
Dessert:
Trade Joe's Trail mix
Exercise: 1.5 hours of climbing

1 comment:

Christine said...

Good for you for not hanging on to the clothes like us girls do "just in case" we jump off the exercise/eat well wagon. wait, maybe that's just me...hehe.