Saturday, May 19, 2007

Relaxing this weekend and setting goals.

This weekend will be relaxing. I'll actually be playing golf. :) It's been a while so i'm sure i'll make a fool of myself, and probably curse...alot..
I'm going to run both days. I'll try and get in (at least) 5k in each morning and if i'm lucky hit the climbing gym on Sunday afternoon. Maybe i'll even do the 8.x K loop that I have been thinking about for months now. It would be a good weekend to try it. No big climbing trips planned.

So my new goal currently is by the end of of this year. It could be a cold weekend in December down in Soill, but I'd like to get in one Trad lead, most likely in the 5.3 - 5.6 range and sport climb a 5.9+-5.10. Train all winter in the gym and run, throw in an ice climbing trip to Ouray! And come spring, work on nothing but Trad climbing. The goal is big and I know I have a long long long way to go.

No comments: