Monday, May 21, 2007

Last few days.

I played golf Saturday for the first time in over a year. Didn't do so bad actually shot around maybe 100? Sunday I went for a 5K run, followed by some house cleaning and then did an hour or so at the climbing gym. I managed to get one move higher on one of the climbs I have been working on. Though twice when I got down and turned around I had an audience of about 30 people. The climbing wall is in the middle of a big sport complex, and I was the only climber on it at the time.

Monday was well..work...I got up at 4AM to do some server maintenance. That evening I went to the gym. Worked out there for an hour and then got the crazy notion to run home. So...kris drove the Jeep back and I ran. It was quicker then I thought only like 12:58 to run it. but it seamed to take forever because I had just been lifting weights. Well here's hoping for a good rest of the week and a fun time at VE this Saturday where i'm hoping I can get my lead cert.

No comments: