Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wednesday: April snow brings...wait...wha?

Snow....I got up at 5 this morning and snow....lots of it. I'll run though most crap, but I don't go during lighting storms or snow/ice storms. Lighting storms...for obvious reasons.... Snow storms... I don't want to slip and break something on a silly little 2 or 3 mile run. Not worth being out for 6 months.

I think my figure is getting better. The ice helped a bunch. I am seriously debating on going back to the gym tonight. I have two remaining routes I need to figure out. Body strength is not a factor with these to. These two it's all about balance.



Breakfast:
Eggs, Smokey links, yogurt w/granola , Coffee
Snack: Coffee / Coffee
Lunch: Lean Cuisine 100 cal pack
Snack: Coffee
Dinner: Soup
Dessert: 100 call packs
Exercise: 35:00 incline / 30 minutes weights

No comments: