Friday, April 13, 2007

Thursday: Is it Friday yet?

No running again for me this morning. Freezing rain, not worth it. blah!

Excellent night at the gym, yes yes gym climbing...it still and clears my head and it's a work out :)

I did yet another route that I have been trying to do for the last few months. That made my night. Great crux move, always where I kept falling previously, followed by about 15 feet of hugging the wall.
My family showed up though, that's what really made my night! My dad just flew in from Texas and my bro from Colorado and they and a few of my bro's friends came up to watch.

I'm taking some of them to Vertical Endeavors this weekend because they want to try climbing. I figure the gym would be the best place for them to start. Along with a few of my regular climbing folks.

Breakfast: Eggs, Smokey links, yogurt w/granola , Coffee
Snack: Coffee
Lunch: Lean Cuisine 100 cal pack
Snack: Coffee 100 cal pack
Dinner: Pasta
Dessert: yogurt w/granola
Exercise: 2 hours climbing

No comments: