Sunday, April 15, 2007

Friday - Saturday - Sunday


My apologizes for not posting in the last few days. I have just been hella busy. Friday was spent with a morning run and work followed by a date with Kristen. Saturday was spent at VE with Robin, Holly, Ryan, and with my brother Tom and his buddy Shawn. I practiced more mock leading up 5.8s and 5.9s I also had my first real attempt at a 5.10c (indoor/pic at left) made it 3 or 4 holds short of the top. do'h i'll get it next time!

Sunday we had brunch at my parents house and then cleaned cleaned oh and cleaned :) Also was able to get a quick trip to the dog park. Mmmmm...2 big wet labs......

Food: Lots :) Well earned though.

P.S. If anyone has seen where you can buy (Lake Co. IL) Ben & Jerry's Steven Colbert Americone Dream. PLEASE let me know!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: