Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Monday: Yup...Monday

it's finally starting to be light out when I go run in the mornings. I can feel the days of cold, dark and windy mornings slipping away as spring comes in to view. Monday was a typical Monday except I got to sneak off to the climbing gym for an hour. :)

Over the weekend I did some thinking about food I used to eat. One dish came to mind.... Panda Expresses Orange Chicken with fried rice, I went to the Panda Express website and looked up the nutritional information. Holy crap.... 500 calories per service of orange chicken and 450 calories per serving of fried rice. If you got the 2 item to go option (which I commonly did) You end up with a meal totaling 1900 calories. You don't even want to know the Fat content. :) I still enjoy Orange chicken, however it is in the form of Trader Joe's Orange Chicken with steamed rice and a vegi side. rant over.

Breakfast: Eggs and stuff
Snack: Coffee
Lunch: Lean cuisine Pizza, 100 cal pack
Snack: 100 cal pack
Dinner: Pasta w/roll
Dessert: Pie
Exercise: 2. 25 Miles / 1 hour climbing

No comments: