Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weekend

Spent most of saturday relaxing and doing stuff around the homestead, Jessa and Denis where staying with us, good seeing them and hanging out. I did get a good run in Saturday morning. 2.65 miles, about a mile of it though the woods not even on a trail. There is a creek crossing which has a 8" wide concrete "bridge" across it, which makes for a fun little obstacle in the middle of the run. Needless to say I slow down a big and take my time crossing it.

Sunday was started by the same run as saturday morning, however I added about .10 miles to it. Kris made a fabilous breakfast egg casserole. I spend the later morning and the afternoon doing some yard work. We had one of the trees out front fall over the last big snow storm so I had to trim it up a little bit to help on the weight so the roots would take. And then I fired up the old lawn mower. I did manage to get a hour at the climbing gym in after that. Needless to say. I am just plain tired right now. Here's hoping for a good week ahead to all of you!


Breakfast:
Eggs and stuff
Snack: Coffee
Lunch: Froze pizza and Cliff bar
Snack: 100 cal pack
Dinner: Pasta w/roll // BBQ Chicken, mashed potatos.
Dessert: Ice Cream
Exercise: 2.65 Miles @ 26:11 / 2.75 Miles @ 25:38 / 1.5 hours climbing

No comments: