Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Tuesday: Mmore ways then one.

More snow at 5 AM! it's March! Went back to bed, my knee hurt anyway, probably for the best then. I stretch out my knee while I was in the shower this morning, which has seemed to help.

Though it seems of late I am fighting battles, left and right. I can't quite get an exact fix as to what I'm fighting and why, but it just seams that way. Maybe it's the weather. Most likely...I think...ya... Been stuck inside all damn winter besides my few snowboarding trips to Wisconsin and my morning runs. I was hoping to get a winter backpacking trip in but it does not look like that will even happen. The cold will be here for a few more weeks, but I can't see myself getting out on the trail if even for a night.

I will say I'm looking forward to day trips to Devils Lake and the Palisades with the climbin' folks. I'm still in search of a good deal on a rope. (if you know pass them my way :) )

And on that note............. Get me on a wall.

Got on a wall at about 7:45 tonight. I did my usual warm up for up and down climbing the front face of the rock a few times. After some stretching, water and chatting with Dave a bit, I decided to climb the crimper route. Holy hell....I nailed it on the first try tonight. I have been unable to get over the roof for months now. (I had climbed it the previous week, but only because I wasn't paying attention and grab a hold that is actually part of the route next to it.) do'h didn't count, I had to climb it right. To night I did and it made my day.


Breakfast:
Eggs, ham, mini bagel, yogurt with granola, Coffee
Snack: Coffee, 100 cal pack
Lunch: Lasagna with bread chicken
Snack: 100 cal pack, rice crispy square
Dinner: Chile, corn muffins
Desert: Blueberry with yogurt and granola, tea
Exercise: 1 hour climbing

No comments: