Monday, March 5, 2007

Monday: Ice is slippery

Before my run this morning I walked out to my truck to get my gloves which I left out there. When I was about to lift the handle of the car door, my feet came out from under me and I landed on the ground. The first thing that hit was my elbows and then my ass. OWE.... I kinda laid there for a minute. I think ice is colder at 5AM. Got my gloves out of my truck and went running. My elbows still kinda hurt. I have been icing them all damn day.


Breakfast:
Eggs, ham, mini bagel, yogurt with granola
Snack: 100 cal pak
Lunch: leftover pasta, 100 cal pack
Snack: Rice crispy treat, coffee
Dinner: Porkchops, mashed potatoes, carrots
Desert: 100 cal pack
Exercise: 1.35 miles @ 11:43 / 60 minutes on incline @ 20 ramp 12-15 res / 30 minutes lifting (various).

No comments: