Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sunday: VE

Woke up and finally went running. It was a gorgeous sunny 25 degrees at 7 this morning. I only ran about 1.35 miles because today we were planning on going down to VE.

VE was a blast! Though the first thing on our minds was... when is the weather gonna get nicer :) Aside from that, I attempted the thumb route again. Got about 10 feet higher on it until I slipped off. Unfortunately it's so overhung that if you fall off there is no real good way to get back on the wall. (Top rope) I pulled of a slick bouldering problem with uses part of the arch, which I think was one of my better climbs today.

Breakfast #1: @ 7:30 AM Clif Mojo bar, Coffee
Breakfast #2: @ 10:30 AM Egg McMuffin, Breakfast Burrito, Coffee
Lunch: @ 3:00 PM Grilled Chicken wrap
Dinner: Chicken Carbonara, roll, salad
Desert: Fruit pizza
Exercise: 3 hours of climbing.

No comments: