Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday: Feelin' better

Last night I went to bed at 8:30 after taking some NyQuil. Woke up at 5:30 this morning feeling about 95% better. I didn't go running, I will tomorrow if I feel the same, I will be out running.

I'm looking forward for the weekend. We have plans to go Indoor Climbing at Vertical Endeavors this Saturday evening. As the weather still sucks around these parts, outdoor will have to wait. Let me know if anyone wants to join us!


Stats today:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, ham, mini bagel, Coffee

Snack: Coffee

Lunch: Sandwich, 100 cal pack, water

Snack water, 100 cal pack, trail mix

Dinner: Trader Joe's Orange Chicken w/ rice & side of broccoli

Desert: Chocolate Cake with Vanilla ice cream, Tea

Exercise: 60 Min incline ( Ramp 20 res 12-14 @ 70% MHR) 40 Curls 30 lbs, Lats, finger lats, 20 Bench step-ups 70 lbs.

No comments: