Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday: ugh, sick,blach

That nerve in my neck started to hurt again at about 4 am this morning. Getting out of bed and stepping over Scout who has taken to sleeping on the floor right next to the bed most nights. I went down stairs to get an ice pack. Fell back a sleep with that on my shoulder. (My grammar sucks here help me edit it.) Woke up at 5 and felt about 95%. So I suited up and went running. Nice warm morning of about 18 degrees.
My meals today, I think I spent a total of 20 minutes eating, hence the Cliffs.

Food:
Breakfast: Cliff Bar, watter, coffee

Lunch: Lean Cuisine frozen pizza, Doritos,

Snacks. 100 cal bar and Cliff Mojo bar.

Dinner: Chicken noodle soup. 2 wheat rolls.

Exercise: 2.1 miles 20:11


The after noon I wasn't feeling so hot. So i'm going to bed in hopes I can make it to work tomorrow.

No comments: