Thursday, January 4, 2007

2007 : Getting back in to the swing of things.

Where Oh where did 2006 go? New Year, new goals, new things, new people etc etc.....
I spent the last few days hanging around the house, shopping, running and climbing. With a few days of work thrown in the mix. So now it's basically getting back in to the swing, the next holiday is in May. 5 Months seams like a hell of a long time to wait for the next day off. Guess that's why they made personal days and vacation days. :)

Last night Scout and I went on a walk. She is still having leg problems and the vet said that all she can do at this point is have us keep her from not running or jumping or playing fetch. You try that with a 1 year old Lab. Not bloody likey! But we can take her on short walks. So Scouter and I walked around back behind the community college and veered off train a bit and came to a creek. I tossed a few stones in there to make a foot path for me where scout just jumped in. At this point it was getting dark and I decided to head home.

Running was good this morning. I improved my time by about 30 seconds, but didn't help that when I started my run, my OCD kicked in and I though I forgot to close the garage door which made me run back a bit to make sure I did. (Stupid OCD...one day....I swear i'll beet you)

No comments: