Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The last few days.

Holy crap, a weekend without climbing something, I did manage to get in some running however.
Saturday evening was spent in Evanston at "Tapas Barcelona" celebrating Reese's birthday. In short, the food and company was exquisite, and fun times were had by all. (Couldn't get everyone in the picture (sorry ya'll)). Talks of climbing, work, school, and life in general went on as plate after plate of yummy food was brought our way.

Sunday I woke up with a head cold, being stuffy I opted not to run and spent most of the day shopping and cleaning the house in hopes to beat the damn cold. Monday morning I woke up feeling a bit better and opted to run. I did a quick 2.15 miles...that turned in to ugh...I had a hard time breathing and kept hocking up all sorts of crap, which I think might have been good in the end. Tuesday evening was spent in the climbing gym. I felt ok, because it was the evening and all that mucus crap was out of my system. I finally did yet another climb (cleanly) that I have been working on for a few weeks, a 1.5 foot wide pillar that runs the full height of the wall. It's was bear, you need both strength and technique for this one. I wish I had a picture, but for those of you that have been to the Sport Complex you know which one i'm talking about. Here's hoping to feeling better by Saturday since i'm going to Devil's Lake again.

Also, a big congrats to Matt for his success. Keep going buddy, it only gets better!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/matthewmichael/1408961843/

No comments: