Thursday, May 10, 2007

What day is it now?

Finally back in Chicago and hope to be around here for a bit. But we'll see.

Had a really good run the other day before I left DC. I ran the same trail but opted to continue. Using map my run, I measured it to 3.01 miles. Do'h! another almost 5K. I also crossed paths with a co worker though he didn't notice me. I called him on it at work a few hours later. "was that you...?" :) He apparently didn't recognize me.

This morning was so damn foggy I could see less then 100 feet in front of me. I am going to be bumping my standard morning run from around 2.15 to 2.75 miles since I can now start running off streets because the sun is up around 5 these days.


Breakfast: Eggs, smokey links, mini bagel, Cheerios w/milk
Snack: Coffee, 100 cal pack
Lunch: Curry Chicken
Snack: Cliff Mojo Bar
Dinner: Pasta w/turkey meat in red sauce, Salad, roll
Dessert:
Ben and Jerry's Black and Tan Ice Cream....ok..seriously........This is ice cream beer.
Exercise: 2.75 miles @24:36 / 1.5 hours climbing

No comments: