Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sunday: Rain

Scout woke me up at 5, crazy dog. This seams to be a pattern........... anywho, put on a pot of coffee and kinda bummed around a bit. About 7 decided to go for a run, wonderful morning! like 60 degrees and sunny! It was like that till about 10 or 11 or so when we got a good amount of rain. No climbing today :( but I got a good deal of work around the house done.

Also, thank you to the person who pointed out to me today that I have been spelling Desserts wrong for the last three months. I'll admit i'm a bit embarrassed...but then again it's not a secret
i'm a bad speller. :) So thank you again, and I owe you a glass or two of wine. ;)


Breakfast: Eggs, smokey links, cereal, Coffee
Snack: Yougert w/granola
Lunch: Ham & Swiss sandwhich
Dinner: Grilled Fish with mango salsa, rice.
Dessert: Trade Joe's brownie mix made with yogurt
Exercise: 1.43 miles @ 11:53 !

No comments: