Thursday, March 1, 2007

Thursday: New home away from home.

So I broken down today and bought a tent. Damn the REI Marketing department for releasing the dividend checks and a 20% off coupin' on the same day. This Marmot Aeolos looks roomy enough for me, my gear and Kristen should she ever camp out with me. :)

This morning I woke up at 5 am, like I have been. I was about to check out side to see how the roads looked. When I was greeted by a bright light and a clap of thunder. Tonight i'm thinking about going climbing to see if I can do the new "Straight up" route that was set this last week.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, ham, mini bagle/ cream cheese, Coffee
Snack: Coffee
Lunch: BBQ Chicken Pizza, Cliff Mojo bar
Snack: 100 Cal pack
Dinner: Pasta w/ roll, Salad
Desert: 2 x 100 cal packs. 2 thin mint cookies
Exercise: 2 hours of climbing.

No comments: