Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday: Can't wait for the weekend!

It's Monday and i'm already looking forward to this weekend. Kristen, Homer, Scout and I will be going to Albion from this Saturday till Wednesday. I'll be meeting up with Dave and a few other folks from Southern Illinois to climb at Drapers Bluffs for a day. It's mostly sport climbing there, so I need to find a few quickdraws. I think I can scrounge some up, that or do a side projects and go pick up a few at a climbing shop.

Gonna be a blast!

Also looking to spend some time relaxing around Albion and maybe Carbondale.

Breakfast: Eggs, Smokey links, Coffee
Snack: Coffee
Lunch: Turkey with stuffin' Lean Cuisine
Snack: 100 cal pack
Dinner: Frozen Trade Joe's pasta thing that wasn't so good, Trail mix
Desert: 2x 100 cal pack
Exercise: 2.15 miles @ 19:48 / 35 minutes on the elliptical 20 ramp 14 res. 30 minutes lifting.

2 comments:

Mike Chung said...

I thought that I'd chime in that Draper's has quite a bit of crack/traditional climbing, too. A full day could be spent climbing such routes and no quickdraws would be needed. Just FYI. Have a great trip!

Mike Palic said...

Still learning the Trad, but I'll just follow. Thanks!