Friday, March 9, 2007

Friday:

What to do on Saturday..... I need to be back home @ 3. And I do need to stop by REI to return some stuff. My options are.... nothing, run, climb, drink....
Anywho, I might opt for REI and either VE or just the Libertyville sports complex. If anyone is game let me know. I was hoping to get to the Mississippi Palisades however...I don't think it'll work out this weekend. Maybe next. I'm hoping. :)

Didn't run this morning. I got up at 4 to get to work and I don't run that early in the morning. 2 reasons..... 1..it's just planning farking nuts, and 2 I don't really feel safe doing it. It's weird I know., but don't do what you don't feel comfy doing. 5AM I'm ok am with.


Breakfast: Yogurt with granola, Cliff bar, Coffee
Snack: Coffee
Lunch: Lean Cuisine lasagana 00 cal pack
Snack: Clif Mojo bar
Dinner: BBQ Chicken with Mashed potato's, 2 beers.
Desert: Trail Mix
Exercise: Zero day

No comments: