Saturday, February 3, 2007

Weekend thus far

Last night was spent with the wife, just shopping and dinner. Kris got really cute Keen's when we were at REI. I had to return a few things. I returned both the GPS bike mount, turns out I will be needing to make a custom one. And I returned the Mountain Hardware Windstopper jacket. It turned out to be just to baggy, it was warm however.

This morning I fixed pancakes, smoky links and coffee for breakfast before Kristen and I went climbing to Libertyville. Good time there. Worked on a few all natural routes, I don't think I got to the top of one today, but I still had a good day. I keep pushing myself to climb harder and harder. I'm learning different ways to hang on to the wall. Kinda like, Oh, that works huh. I'll remember that.

Off to go shopping with Kristen and Shelby!

No comments: