Thursday, February 1, 2007

Feeling way better and getting closer:

I went from my run this morning still having the left-overs of the cold in my head. I felt bad for the few people I saw who were out walking their dogs. Lotta laughing and spitting which helped cleared a lot of that shit out. Not bad time though, 1.37 miles in 11:15.

This weekend i'm planning to do some cloths shopping for a few pairs of pants and maybe a few shirts. I'll for sure be heading to Old Navy, Gap, Jcrew, and REI. Should be a fun time!

Many thanks to all of you that have sent me emails and posted to this blog, keep'em coming!

1 comment:

Christine said...

i'm so happy for you and so proud of you for what you've accomplished. you are definitely an inspiration and i hope to get off my own arse soon. kudos to you!