Thursday, January 25, 2007

Farking nuts and farking cold.

It was 7 degrees when I got up this morning, what did I do? I went running, I only did about 1.5 miles but it was a bitting 12 minutes of hard running. I have no clue what the wind chill factor was, but I would put it close to 0. Even colder when I would get to the open areas of no houses, just frozen wetlands the county calls a "Forest Preserves". We have a few of those around us, they are a good thing, don't get me wrong they prevent companies like Cambridge homes building shitty houses there.

So what to do tonight.... I would like to try and fit in an hour or so of climbing at Mt. Libertyville, but I have my second meeting with my trainer. Which, I am really looking forward to. I am hoping on learning a new exercises that I can incorporate in to my routine.

Climbing goal reached: Tuesday I climbed the right side of the front face of Mt. Libertyville to the roof, naturals only!

Next goal: Get the last 10 feet to the top.

No comments: