Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stuff...

So the ivy is fading, however I developed hives on the tops of my hands. WTF? Seriously. Will this ever end? I'm on meds, which are seriously screwing with me. Retaining water and make me HUNGRY! Stupid steroids. But I think they are helping. Though it's put a strain on my training/climbing. Last Thursday I woke up with, that afternoon I was in an acute care center. the doctor had no really clue, gave me a list of things it could be... some where just amusing.

Saturday, they next to nill, so I went and climbing in the morning and then joined Robin and some of her friends for some more climbing. Followed by beer.

Sunday, I got a workout by helping Kacey pack up a U-haul and drive it back up to Chicago. Sometime good'ole work is different way to train. you use muscal that you never even knew you had.

Anywho... I'm hoping that this shit clears up soon, I have to get back to some serious lifting and climbing.

No comments: