Saturday, June 30, 2007

Yup, verified.

Went back to the gym on Thursday, and felt like absolute crap. I figured what better time to try the route that I got last week again to make sure it was a fluke. 2 warm up climbs and went at it. Got it on the second go, So not bad I think. After that went home.
The weekend is looking to be a splendid one. Saturday night Kristen and I are off to the city for a night of French Cuisine and the late show at Second City. Between Barack and a hard place.
This will be good. Sunday will be spent at VE because that's all time will allot this weekend. Here's hoping for good weather next weekend so we can get up to the lake for some rock.....I miss the Red River Gorge.....

Breakfast: Eggs, Smokie links, Life w/milk Coffee
Snack: Coffee
Lunch: Burger, Grilled corn
Snack: Mojo bar
Dinner: Firkin Caribbean Salmon with Grilled Veggies
Dessert: 100 cal pack Life w/milk
Exercise: running

No comments: