Friday, March 23, 2007

Thrusday: Friday?

Again no running, raining. blah! I spent the evening at the climbing gym. Reese gave me the good idea to do mock leading in prep for what I hope is my first sport lead this Sunday. While still on the auto belay, climb up a body length unclip gear from the harness practice placing it (Just a quickdraw). Unclip it and reclipped it to my harness, repeat. On the 30 foot practice wall I think I stopped about 5 times. Doesn't sound like it is to difficult but it's something I have never needed to do before with top-roping. Resting with one arm and placing gear with the other is a whole other ball game.


Breakfast: Eggs, Smokey links, Coffee
Snack: Coffee, Clif mojo bar
Lunch: left over Pad Thai and Red Curry with rice
Snack: 100 cal pack,
Dinner: Chicken pesto pasta. trail mix
Desert: 100 cal pack
Exercise: 1.5 hours climbing

No comments: