Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holidays and offices goodies.


Over the last few days each time I walked in to the break room here at work, I always saw someone leaving out a tin of cookies or something like that, small take one and move on. However today when I walked in there to get a paper towel I noticed about 5 or 6 different boxes of stuff. Cookies, chocolate , chocolate covered macadamia nuts and did I mention chocolate cookies? I manaded to get away with sneaking a chocolate covered macadamia nut. However...I'm still thinking about all the other crap that's laying around there free for the plucking. The only thing I seam to keep telling myself is, something that Khalid told me a while ago as I was picking up a cookie one morning. "Dude...that one cookie....that's one hold you won't be able to get". So since then, epically with the free food that just pops up here in the office, this is what I keep telling myself. Though I will sneak one every now and then. I mean...you can't take all the joys out of your life? right?

No comments: